Last Updated: 28th November 2020
GENERAL RETURN POLICY:
1. The Sales Manager must authorize all returns or exchanges. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All claims for credit must be placed within 14 Days of receipt of merchandise. Our unique return policy means that if the client has made the wrong decision in regard to size, noise, suitability or aesthetics they can receive a refund on the purchase price (less return freight and a re-stocking fee of 10% if goods are in original packaging). If goods have been un-boxed and are otherwise as new a restocking fee of 20% plus return freight will be incurred. An error will only cost you a portion of the purchase, most companies offer no return or refund.
3. All claims for units damaged in transit or short delivered must be received within 24 Hrs of receiving delivery, we understand that you may sign for unit not knowing that inside box it may be damaged, we need you to check this as soon as fridge is received because for us to lodge a claim with our courier we only have a small window of opportunity.
4. All returned merchandise must be received by Bar Fridges Australia in saleable condition, unless the merchandise is found to be defective from new, or we have arranged pick up for reasons like wrong item, 14 day return policy enforcement or damaged already. We will always make return an easy process but we need clients help in ensuring they follow the special return requirements.
5. You as the consumer have a duty of care for the product whilst it is in your possession. If products are damaged by you and subsequently returned, a charge will be made to repair the product to it's original condition. please be aware there where repair is not economically viable no refund will be made.
1. The shipping cost of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer, unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us or the merchandise is defective or damaged.
2. Return shipments must be authorized by sending Email to : email@example.com
3. Indicate either refund or exchange within the returned package and attach a copy of purchase invoice and or as much info of purchase as possible.
REFUND FOR CREDIT OR EXCHANGE:
1. Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase. Shipping and Handling fees are not subject to refund unless the merchandise is defective, damaged in transit or we shipped an incorrect item.
2. The internal paperwork for credit/exchange is normally completed within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
3. All refunds are applied to the individual customer account or method of payment unless otherwise specified and agreed.
4. Any form of reimbursement is consistent with the original method of payment; we will need credit card, Paypal or bank information again as that is not kept in our data base.
5. In the case where a client wants to return the unit (not suitable or not wanted) under our 14 day policy, and it is agreed by Bar Fridges NZ to do so, the client must cover costs of return as well as the initial delivery charge and the applicable re-stocking fee, these charges will be deducted from original purchase price of the item.
6. In the event of a unit failing within the warranty period, Bar Fridges Australia has the choice to refund/replace or repair, totally at Bar Fridges NZ discretion. It is usually always the best alternative to suit the client.
EXCHANGE POLICY DOCUMENT IN FULL, PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS.
It is a requirement that all of the packaging that arrives with your replacement unit is re-used for the item being returned.
Please ensure that the original unit is emptied, dried and cleaned thoroughly prior to collection.
When your replacement unit arrives please follow each of the steps below precisely.
*All units with packaging that has straps, ease the straps off without breaking so they can be re used when faulty/damaged unit is placed back in the box.
*Do not remove or cut any of the packing tape on the outside of the carton, most lift off and can be placed back on.
*Do not write on, or mark the boxes in any way.
*Some larger fridges cardboard boxes require 2 people to lift off.
*DO NOT LIFT FRIDGES OR FREEZERS BY THE DOOR OR BY THEIR HANDLES.
* Remove the thin plastic bag from the fridge to re-use on the unit you intend to return. Remove the new manual, keys, and spare parts – and place them inside the unit that you are going to return unless it is different model to original.
*Re-pack the unit you intend to return in reverse. Use a small amount of sticky-tape over the original tape at each corner to secure the foam in place. Place the foam lid back on top of the unit and then replace the cardboard lid. Place the packing straps back over the lid. Tip - ensure that each strap is close to the sides at the bottom of the box, and then with steady but firm pressure, slide each strap back over the top of the box.
Call us as soon as this task is done (022 1325615). We will immediately arrange for a courier to collect the unit. You will be advised in a follow-up phone call or email of the likely time that the collection will occur. In most instances the unit will be collected within 24 hours.
Please note that it is your responsibility to have the unit available in a position that the courier can easily access with regards to stairs, lifts, gravel driveways, low clearances etc. Our selected courier will use a hand trolley (and a tail-gated truck if needed) – however they require clear, level, safe access from your premises to and from their vehicle. The onus is on you to arrange for your own professional removalists should a courier be presented with poor site access and inadequate help with lifting if not provided. Please ensure that any potential problems are discussed with our staff prior to a courier being booked otherwise you will be liable for the costs incurred.
Thanks kindly in advance for your complete co-operation to ensure a smooth exchange of units.
Bar Fridges NZ are always fair and reasonable in all dealing with every client, please contact us anytime if you are not happy at all with the service received.